Episode 151: 101 to Your Sex Bucket List with Dr. Martha Tara Lee.
Have you heard of the sex bucket list? Would you like to create your own sex bucket list? Why should you even bother? In this episode, Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Coach Dr. Martha Tara Lee of Eros Coaching shares everything you can possibly need to know to get started – the what, why and how of creating your Sex Bucket List. She talks about thinking about your needs, wants, and desires, as well as clears up some misconceptions around sex. Don’t let your year go by without creating yours!
About Eros Evolution
Eros Evolution is a weekly radio show hosted by Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee of Eros Coaching on OMTimes Radio show. Every episode explores the link between sexuality and spirituality meets. Every Thurs 4 – 5p.m. EST Live
WHO DOESN’T LIKE FREE?
1) An e-book that supports you to reclaim your sexuality – Reclaiming Your Sexuality
2) Emotional releasing techniques – Clean and Clear
3) Educational resources for Masturbation Month here
4) More about premature ejaculation –
5) More about Vaginismus –
6) More about Normal Sex –
7) 7 Steps to be a Sex Goddess –
ABOUT DR. MARTHA TARA LEE
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexuality educator with AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists) as well as certified sexologist with ACS (American College of Sexologists). Martha holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality, Masters in Counseling, Certificates in Sex Therapy, Practical Counselling and Life Coaching, as well as two other degrees. She was recognised as one of Top 50 Inspiring Women under 40 by Her World Singapore in July 2010 and Top 100 Inspiring Women by CozyCot Singapore in March 2011. Her complete profile is here
Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!
MY ONLINE PROGRAMS
1) Overcome premature ejaculation – Ready Get Sex Go
2) Increase sexual communication and intimacy – Sex Jumpstart
3) Oral sex training techniques – Tongue Twisters
4) Overcoming Vaginismus (fear of penetration) – Sex Possible
1) Orgasmic Yoga: Masturbation, Meditation and Everything In-Between
2) Love, Sex and Everything In Between
3) From Princess to Queen